Reset your password
E-mail
Password
RNTI

MODULAD
Dataforum : Faciliter l’échange, la découverte et la valorisation des données à l’aide de technologies sémantiques
In EGC 2019, vol. RNTI-E-35, pp.441-444
Abstract
Only 10% of the available data is actually used while the remaining 90%, called "dark
data", remains unused (Veritas, 2016). In an economy where data is the new oil, tools to
facilitate the discovery and understanding of datasets represent an important opportunity. This
demonstration presents Dataforum, an exchange platform targeting organizations that want to
share datasets in a simple, fast and reliable way on a large scale.